Your order is our priority.
- Prints will be sent to a professional lab for processing.
- Printing may take between 1 – 7 days depending on when the order is received and the labs processing schedule.
- The print will then be signed and carefully packaged in a tube for postage. The greatest care is taken to ensure no creases are caused to the photographic paper as it enters the tube.
- Registered postage of unframed prints is free within Australia – it may take between 1-7 days from the time of postage for the print to arrive safely at its new home.
- For urgent orders contact Melanie – she will try and accommodate.
- CAUTION – before you take the print out of the tube we suggest you let the framer do it unless you are experienced with handling prints. Once it has creased it cannot be repaired.
Archival print perfection is my obsession.
3 Month Warranty
- Products come with a three-month warranty.
- For incorrect or manufacturing flawed prints – refunds or replacements can be arranged within 3 months of the purchase date, contact Melanie.
- If you change your mind – you may exchange the print in pristine condition within 3 months of purchase, but no refund will be given. A small fee for postage and handling will apply.
- A print may only be exchanged within 3 months if it is in pristine condition – if it’s not in perfect condition you may still exchange it for another print of equal value but a small fee for re-printing, postage and handling will apply.
- If you accidentally crease or damage the print whilst removing it from the tube or through mishandling, a refund will not be warranted but the print can be returned within 3 months and for a small fee to cover printing, handling and postage a new print will be arranged, contact Melanie.
Let me frame that for you.
- As framed prints are usually larger, heavier and breakable – drop off, pick up, delivery or postage must be arranged and priced on a case-to-case basis, contact Melanie.
- Framing can take between 1 week and 1 month depending on the time of year, every effort is made to keep your waiting time to a minimum. We are as excited as you are to see the print framed; we will stay in contact to let you know the estimated despatch date.
We hope you enjoy your print for generations to come. Don’t hesitate to contact us to find out where your order is placed in the queue.